Is it possible to define specific colors in ORD charts and legends?Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Create an ORD/Canvas report
- Add a chart component
- Create the query and set a runtime filter
- Run the report and do not select any filter in the runtime filter popup
- Check the colors of the graphs and legends
- Now run the report again and select some filters
- Check that the colors have changed for somes values e.g. Wagner and Hase
The color of the graphs and legends is based on the defined Palette of the component. However, the colors are randomly set while running the report and we cannot define specific colors based on the report values e.g. Department, Manager Name, etc.
This is an expected behavior at the moment.
We would recommend that you submit an idea or enhancement request in our community KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
set define specific static colors ORD charts dashboard legends , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To