When viewing a chart in a story, some of the labels that include or display dimension members are missing (e.g. axis labels on bar/column charts, dimension labels on scatter/bubble charts)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a chart
- Use a Dimension that contains a value with a restricted character such as ( ) < >
- Note that the labels which contain those restricted characters are missing
The charting engine treats certain character combination as potentially dangerous
Do not use the restricted characters in your dimensions.
Note: A value of "< All >" will show up, but "<All>" will not.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem