When working with Tickets, you notice that whenever a Ticket has a open survey and a follow-up ticket is created, the survey from the previous ticket is added in the Survey List for the follow-up ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service Work Center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any existing ticket which has a survey to be answered.
- Create a follow-up ticket from the original ticket.
- In the follow-up ticket, navigate to the Surveys tab.
- See that the survey from the previous ticket is displayed in the follow-up ticket.
This is the standard system behavior.
Whenever a follow-up ticket is created and the previous ticket has an open survey, the survey is added in the follow-up ticket so that the customer does not forget to close it before working in the new ticket.
This is a behavior which help ensuring that there is another survey opened for another ticket which needs the user attention before proceeding in the ticket.
Survey; Ticket; Behavior; C4C; Cloud for Customer; Follow-Up; Cloud for Customer; Service; Ticket Survey; , KBA , LOD-CRM-HCP-SRP , Ticketing , How To