- Candidates are not hired
- Goals are appearing in New Hire Activity
- Goals are not appearing in Objectives > New Hire Goal Plan
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Candidates' goals are not appearing in Objectives > New Hire Goal Plan because they have not been Hired through Employee Central.
- A candidate has to have hired = Yes under Manage Data > OnboardingCandidateInfo.
- If a candidate has hired = No, as shown below, the New Hire Goal Plan will not be integrated.
- Finish hiring the candidate through Employee Central and the New Hire Goal Plan will appear.
- If the above resolution has not fixed your issue, the issue may be due to improper Role Based Permissions.
Please see KBA 2432870-Goal Integration Configuration-Onboarding (information on Role Based Permission)
SF, success factors, objective, new hire goal plan, ONB, OBD, EC , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem