Upon looking at the My Employees tile, users are showing as overdue. Upon looking for users that are overdue on the My Employees landing page, there are no users that are overdue. The amount of users that on the tile is not the amount of users that are currently assigned to the supervisor.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - b1902
Reproducing the Issue
- Create two users
- Assign the users to the same supervisor
- Assign a course to the two users
- Make one of those users overdue on the course assigned
- The user that is overdue, change the status of the user to not be active
- Navigate to the supervisor Learning Plan
- Notice that My Employees tile is showing a total of one user overdue and one user on time
This issue will be resolved through b1902.9 patch which is May 10th.
my employees tile overdue on time incorrect number wrong indicator match curricula items course LRN-55328 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Pages and Tiles , Bug Filed