- Update mapping in existing metadata file in SAML Service Provider.
- In 'Step 4: Verify your account with the identity provider' in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), after clicking "Check Verification", error message: "We were not able to verify your account. Check your login credential and try again" appears.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.07
Reproducing the Issue
- Make some mapping changes to existing metadata file in SAML Service Provider.
- Verify account in SAC.
- Notice error: "We were not able to verify your account. Check your login credential and try again."
This behaviour is currently under investigation by Development.
This behaviour is currently under investigation by Development. Once an update becomes available this KBA will be updated.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem