- What is the impact of selecting "Book this slot for candidates" when scheduling an interview?
- How does "Book this slot for candidates" work?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Navigate to Interview Scheduling and start scheduling an interview for a candidate
- Fill in the details of the interview and click continue
- In the next screen, do not select the option "Book this slot for candidates"
- Send to Candidate
- When the candidate logs in, they will have the option to either confirm or decline the interview
- Now we will compare what happens when we do check this option. Start scheduling another interview, but this time check the option "Book this slot for candidates"
- This means that the candidate is automatically booked into this time and does not have to confirm or decline the invitation, they will simply have the option to Cancel.
Note: There is no way you can check this option by default, it needs to be checked manually. However, an enhancement request has been submitted to our Product Management Team to support this functionality and you can vote on the idea here.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To