- Japanese cannot be typed correctly in Search textbox on SAC
- The 1st character is forced to be inputted in the search box when Chinese/Japanese IME (Input Method Editor) in turned on in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.11
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Go to Main menu > Browser > Files.
- Type Japanese "は" in Search textbox, find it shows "ｈあ" . the same problem also occurs when typing other Japanese such as "ゴミ", "お気に入り" etc..
Notice that the 1st character t is forced to the search textbox. And remain characters esuto are going to the Japanese IME.
This issue is a defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in version 2019.11.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Japanese, typed, Search textbox, SAC, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, double byte, full width , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem