- Can't see the Form Names during DocuSign
- This Knowledge Base article explans why the form names are missing from the DocuSign page within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into On-boarding application
- Process any candidate in the New Employee Steps
- Complete all necessary panels
- Click to sign all required forms
- Notice the form names didn't appear on the left sign of DocuSign Page
The current theme color is overriding the text of the forms.
- It seems the form names actually appear, but text is covered by the current white background color used in Theme Manager.
- Change your current background to a different background color.
KB article 2537158 - User Assistance Documentation Link - Theme Manager
White Background, Form Text, Missing, Color, DocuSign, Page, Signature, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , Problem