- A customer has found accessibility issues within SAP SuccessFactors and requires information on creating a Support Incident.
- This incident will be used for tracking issues and to ensure any accessibility standards that may be missing are addressed as necessary.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
It is required customers submit a separate incident for each item raised, as well as include all of the following details within:
- Link to page
- Screen shot indicating area of deficiency
- (Ensuring it indicates the page and/or module)
- User information: Contact email, phone etc.
- Product information: example RMK or CSB?
- Suspected WCAG 2.0 Violation
- Control name
- (Drop down, Button, Table, Field)
- Screen shot grouped by module/page /issue type
- Browser version
- Screen reader product and version
- (To find out which version of the screen reader JAWS(R) for Windows from Freedom Scientific(R) is recommended for use with SAP products, visit see SAP Note 988421.)
SAP Note 988421 - Supported versions of the JAWS screen reader for Windows
SF, success factors, accessibility, WCAG 2.0, 508, JAWS , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-WAC , Web Accessibility Control , How To