You want to use TIS (Treasury Intelligence Solutions) to import Bank Statements into Business ByDesign and you want to know what formats SAP Business ByDesign supports.
SAP Business ByDesign
When a Bank Statement is imported to Business ByDesign, through the external service provider TIS, a corresponding import format is used based on the country code and statement type to execute the new bank statement.
The formats are maintained in the following Business Configuration activity:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Activity Automatically Generated Bank Statements.
- Select the option Assign custom bank statement format.
The formats that are supported by SAP Business ByDesign are the following:
|Import Format||Country Code||Statement Type|
|MT940 DE||DE - Germany||MT940|
|BAI2||US - United States||BAI|
|MT940 China||CN - China||MT940|
|MT940 DK||DK - Denmark||MT940|
|MT940 NL||NL - Netherlands||MT940|
|MT940 SG||SG - Singapore||MT940|
|MT940 UK||GB - United Kingdom||MT940|
|MT940 ZA||ZA - South Africa||MT940|
|MT940 Austria||AT - Austria||MT940|
|MT940 CH||CH - Switzerland||MT940|
In the scenario where you would like to use a format that is not mentioned in the above table you have two options:
- Create a request for the country code and statement type on the Customer Influence Page (https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886).
- Contact your Implementation Partner to create your own customer bank statement format for TIS Integration. And then add this custom format to the above list.
TIS, Treasury Intelligence Solutions, Bank Statements, Import Format , KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To