How to use Search Work Queue?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Searching in the Work Queue
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors and navigate to Onboarding
- In the Search Work Queue, you may find New Hire's Onboarding activity by utilizing the search function below;
- Search By - Select the index field as a filter to search an activity
- Activity - Select Process Step to narrow down the filtered result
- Show - Filter by Uncompleted Activities, Completed Activities, or All Activities
- Advanced Search - Filter search result using custom condition and validations
- Result will show in the Work Queue section of Onboarding Dashboard
How to add and remove key in the filter selection? See KBA 2160508
Understand how Onboarding Dashboard works? See KBA 2082844
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Dashboard, Work Queue, Search, How To, Find,Search By, Show, Activity, New Hire, Candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , How To