Add or Remove Onboarding Process Index Field Filter
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customer(s)
If you are not engaged with an SAP Certified Partners, Consultants, or SAP Professional Services you may request with our support team by following the instructions in KBA 2160508. Please note that changes that is considered complex should be directed to proper channels (SAP Certified Partners, Consultants, or SAP Professional Services).
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
Add Index Field
- Login and navigate to Onboarding backend
- Select target customer account and choose Process under See Also section
- In Process page, click the Index Fields button that matches the Process Description row
- Click Add Index Field
- Fill-out the required field to create an Index Field
- Display in Work Queue
- Click Create button once Index Field is ready to add in the Process
Remove Index Field
- Please follow step 1 to 3 on how to access Index Field
- Select the Index Field Code that needs to be remove
- Click the Delete button to remove the Index Field
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Add, Remove, Index Filter, Super Admin, Backend, Provisioning, Partner, PS, Support, Consultant, How To, Index Field, Delete, Create, Add, Remove, Use, Search, Assign, Security, Groups, Activity Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , LOD-SF-OBD-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To