While creating new Electronic Invoice (ETax) for South Korea no ETax are being created under Customer Invoicing Work Center.
SAP Business ByDesign 1902
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Receivables Work Center.
- Go to the Electronic Tax Invoice Run view.
- Press new.
- Select New ETax Invoice Run.
- Enter relevant information.
- Click Schedule or Start Immediately button.
- Once you save or schedule, you will see the message: 'No ETax Invoice created'.
A correction is being developed and will be implemented for next releases. However, there is a workaround by scoping Japan Summary Invoice. The number range profile and the Interval used for South Korea ETax and for Japan Summary Invoice are same.
This configuration will not have any impact on functionality to Japan. To scope Japan Summary Invoices you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation projects view.
- Click button Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 - Questions.
- Search for Scoping Element Cash Flow Management.
- Select Payables and Receivables Processing.
- Select Communication for Payables and Receivables Processing.
- Under Business Option, go to Group: Electronic Tax Invoice Processing-South Korea (2).
- Unselect both Scoping Questions.
- Go until Step 5 - Review.
- Open Project Scope again and select same scoping element.
- For Group: Invoice Summary Processing-Japan (3).
- Select first two question ("Do you want to create and process monthly and summary invoices?" & "Do you want to enable new number range for summary invoices?").
- Go until step 5 and save again.
- Open Project scope again and select the same scoping element.
- Now go to Group South Korea.
- Select only the first scoping question ("Do you want to create and process monthly or standalone electronic tax invoices?").
- Go to Step 5 and save the scoping.
South Korea ETax , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO , Financials Globalization , How To