While trying to change the status of the Requsiition from Candidate Summary page, an error message pops up.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Recruiting > Open Job Requisition
- Navigate to Candidate view
- Use the Status field that appears just above the talent pipeline and try to change the status field value
This is the regression issue due to the Q1 release in 2019.
Our Product Engineering team is still working on this issue to provide a fix. Meanwhile there are 2 workaroudns available, as below:
1) Workaround 1
- Once the pop up comes up you can use the navigation link present in the pop up which will take you to job requisition details page where you can edit the status and change it.
2) Workaround 2
- Make the field id "start" and "end" as non-Required fields in the Job Requisition template (XML)
- Then you can change the status of teh requisition from Candidate Workbench without any error Pop-up.
Candidate, summary, validation message, Required, fields, missing, date, Requisition, Details, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem