- You would like to request a new feature in SAP S/4HANA - Master Data that is not yet available and also not a part of the current roadmap for future SAP S/4HANA releases.
- You would like a CDS view that is shown in the App 'View Browser' changed from 'Not Released' to 'Released' so it can be used
- You would like an SSCUI or Expert Configuration made available so you can maintain entries for a particular field , define number ranges or access backend SPRO Customizing nodes.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud.
There is no solution or workaround currently available to fit your needs.
The situation you are referring to does not represent an error in current delivery of S/4HANA Cloud. SAP’s ticketing system will deal only with fixing errors in S/4HANA Cloud and does not cover feature requests.
In case your request represents valuable feedback for the solution but has no direct impact on your Go Live SAP offers a recently launched a new opportunity for SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers to submit improvement requests.
SAP Customer Influence enables customers to submit improvement requests and to openly vote on them. These voting results inform SAP of product enhancements and changes customers are most interested in seeing in future releases.
1. Get started by opening SAP Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Master Data
3. Choose a session of your interest
4. Create and submit your improvement request
5. Take a look at existing improvement requests and start voting and commenting
Please take a look at the SAP Customer Influence User Guide Documentation for a detailed description of SAP Customer Influence.
For further information regarding our solution, you can check the following resources (for example, for customer extensibility options):
KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , CA-MDG-CMP-FIO , Fiori UI for Consolidation & Mass Processing , LO-MD-FIO-CM , Fiori UI for Customer Master , LO-MD-FIO-VM , Fiori UI for Vendor Master , How To