You try to delete a line item from a Sales Quote and receive error message 'Item XX cannot be Deleted as an output history exists' (XX represents the line item ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the New Business workcenter.
- Select the Sales Quotes view.
- Open Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents the Sales Quote ID).
- Open the Item tab.
- Select Line Item XX and click on Remove.
You receive error message 'Item XX cannot be Deleted as an output history exists'.
Once the Sales Quote was submitted, you will create an output document.
- Line Items of type Material cannot be removed, once the sales quote was submitted.
- In order to cancel line items of type material, please add a reason for rejection.
Open Sales Quote ABC.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Select line item XX.
- Select a Reason for Rejection.
Sales Quote, Reason for Rejection, Remove, Line Item, Position, Löschen, Absagegrund, Angebot , KBA , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , Problem