You have noticed that your user have permission to the Time Off block in PP3 even if they do not have any RBP giving such permission.
When loading the block you can see that inside it you'll receive a message saying: "You are not authorized to view time off data." and/or "You are not authorized to view time sheet data or the user does not exist."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as any employee that should not have access to this block;
- Go to Employee's profile page (PP3);
- See that this block is appearing there;
Time management block is added inside Employment session which is not correct
- Go to Configure People Profile;
- In the Bottom of the page click in Add a new session;
- Give the name you desire;
- You can drag and drop the session where you want this to be displayed;
- Move the Time Management block away from Employment session and place it inside the new session you have created;
After doing this the block will not be displayed in PP3 for users who don't have permission.
PP3 Time Management; Time off block available with no permission; , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem