- An originator creates a requisition and sends it to the next user in the route map for approval.
- The Approver is able to see the requisition and all the fields in the requisition, but for some fields he is unable to see any data.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management- All versions after Q1, 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a requisition and fill all the required fields in the requisition.
- Once saved, send the requisition to the next user in the route map for approval.
- Login (or proxy in ) as the approver.
- The Approver finds the requisition created in Step 1, in his To Do list.
- Upon clicking the link for the To Do item, he is routed to the requisition form and can see all the fields based on the permissions granted to his role.
- For certain fields in the requisition, the approver is not able to see any data even if those are required fields and have been filled up at the time of requisition creation.
The fields for which the data is not visible to the Approver, are Object fields (GO/FO). The Approver does not have the role-based permission to read the relevant MDF Foundation Objects.
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Permission Roles
- Select the Role granted to the current Approver of the job requisition.
- Click on Permissions.
- Under MDF Foundation Objects > Select object field which the approver cannot read data in the requisition
- For that particular object, set Visibility: View Current & View History
You can also refer to the KBA 2778424 for more information.
User has no read permission on object, object fields are blank, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem