- After 1902b release, recruiting users are able to create candidates using CSV file.
- How to enabled users to bulk create candidates using .CSV file in Recruiting?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Before enabled the candidate creation via .CSV, it's important to remember that there is a possibility to set the ‘Marketing Consent’ value for Email Campaigns for the manually created candidates. This setting applies to both candidates created via ‘Mass Upload Resumes’ and ‘.CSV File Upload’.
- Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under 'General Data Privacy Settings' select 'Show the "Consent to Marketing Emails" checkbox on account creation and on the candidate profile'
- Enabled 'Enable selection of the "Marketing Emails" checkbox by default at account creation'
- Choose the countries to receive "Opt-in" when manually creating the candidate
The recruiters also have the ability to notify the candidates that they were added to the database. At the same time there are legal requirements that must be abided to notify candidates in certain countries that they are added to the database.
Allowing the trigger to be configured by country will allow clients to set which candidates would need to receive the manual candidate creation notification email.
- In Admin Center -> Recruiting Email Triggers
- Select the trigger 'Recruiting Manual Candidate Creation Notification'
- Configure the excluded countries and the email configuration as desired
- Save the changes
Enabling Users to Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV File:
- In Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under Candidate Profile Settings
- Enable 'Enable Recruiting Users to Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV File'
- Right after the changes in Manage Recruiting Settings, perform a OData API Metadata Refresh to update the Role Base Permissions
- Admin Center -> OData API Metadata Refresh And Export
- Next to Cache, click on the Refresh Button
- Wait until the job finishes
- Go to Manage Permission Role -> Select the role you want to give permission
- Recruiting Permissions -> Check 'Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV File'
- Done and save the changes
2770411 - Search candidate profiles created by bulk upload from a CSV files - Recruiting Management
2770265 - Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV File - Failing with "Enity CandidateByCSVUpload is not found" error.
2768761 - Not Able to Enable Mass Uploading Candidate Resumes - Recruiting Management
Enabled Recruiting Users to Bulk Create Candidates from .CSV File; .CSV; Create Candidate with CSV; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To