- When going to print out a single slide, or a group of slides in SAP SuccessFactors Presentations Module, they get cut off on either the bottom of the page, the side of the page, or both.
- This can be seen in print preview and in the Presentations Module as well when previewing the slides in "view slide sorter" mode.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Presentations
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Presentations module and choose a presentation to view.
- After opening the Presentation, choose Print Presentation from the vertical ellipsis on upper right-hand corner.
- After selecting your options for peoples photos and 9 Box report, the print preview will open.
- Here there is a clear picture that the slides will be cut off on the side, bottom, or both.
- In print preview select "Send to Printer".
- Once the new window appears, click the "More Settings" option to expand.
- After it has expanded, go to the "Scale" section and change it.
- Notice the slide size changes, allowing you to fit it on the page, enabling it to print it out successfully:
SF, Success Factors, Presentations, Printing, Power Point Slide, Scaling , KBA , LOD-SF-PRS , Presentations , Problem