Schedule Offering Connector Not Updating Fields or Values
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Run Schedule Offering Connector.
Check Schedule Offering and certain values have no been updated.
Custom Column 99 is not using a unique Value it cannot match Schedule Offering ID
- The first time the connector creates the offering the system creates the SO_ID based on the item id, rev_date and item type.
To update the same offering via connector this is when it uses its unique Legacy_ID (custom 99) to identify which offering to update.
- Create Custom Column 99 using the following steps:
- System Admin
- Custom Column
- Scheduled Offering
- Add New
- Once Custom Column is created add the column via record configuration as follows:
- System Admin
- Record configuration
- Select a record to configure 'Schedule Offering'
- See Column 99 and add as seen in below image.
- You should now see this custom column under Schedule Offerings.
- Custom Column 99 is used as an unique identifier for the scheduled offering and it is mandatory.
- If you are updating a Scheduled Offering, you should ensure you have custom column 99 to match input file value, otherwise it will create a new scheduled offering.
- You will update input file for COL_NUM99_VAL with recommended alpha-numeric characters instead of numbers.
- This is to avoid it being similar to Schedule Offering IDs eg. "XCW-123"
- It cannot match any Schedule Offering IDs or it will not work.
Schedule Offering Connector, Schedule Offering Update, Connectors, Connector, Schedule Offering values, Schedule Offering Fields, Schedule Offering, Custom Columns, COL_NUM99_VAL, Custom Column 99, Schedule Offering Customer Columns, Schedule , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem