The error [Application Error] - Script Error periodically occurs when editing certain stories
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2 and earlier
Reproducing the Issue
Issue only occurs for stories with thresholds
- Create story with canvas and add table
- Press Conditional Formatting and add Threshold
- Add CalcDim based on [Color] and add as row
- Under Columns, select ... > Thresholds > Show Thresholds
Observe the errors in the console when you hover over the threshold squares in the chart or when you edit the report.
Issue may not occur every time but will usually occur after a few attempts
Regressive issue due to clean-up code in the story
Issue resolved in release 2019.3
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem