You want to edit a Japanese Customer Financial Data to do some amendment on the account (for example: amend credit limits).
On action: Edit > Financial Data, you have the Nayose Enablement Confirmation box and you wonder which action to take.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open the Advanced Filter icon.
- In the field Country, select Japan.
- Select Go.
You have your Japanese customers.
- Select the line item of the account you want to amend.
- Select Edit > Financial Data.
You have the Nayose enablement confirmation box stating:
Changes done till now will be saved before enabling Nayose feature for this customer. Do you want to proceed with saving the changes? Save Changes and Continue. Cancel enablement of Nayose feature.
The Nayose confirmation box is once per Account for initial confirmation for all Japan Accounts.
Nayose is an alternate name for the Account and is used for Payment Clearing for both customer account and private account.
This is the normal system behavior.
- If the Account has any alternate name, you can maintain it here and the Payment Run will use it to clear. If there is record maintained, there will be no effect.
- If you save and continue, then the system will consider the alternate name for that account.
- You can also save without maintaining any alternate name.
- If you cancel the enablement, then the system will not consider alternate name for the account.
- This Nayose option is given to user once per account. So, if you select cancel, the feature will not be usable for this customer account.
- There is no impact on enabling the Nayose feature on the Japan Invoice Summary functionality or editing the Financial Data of the account.
An example of alternate name is: If your name is Joe Bloggs, your alternate name is Joe B.
Nayose Enablement Confirmation, Japan Nayose feature. , KBA , AP-DUE-GLO-ISJ , Japan Invoice Summary , How To