> How to restrict the visibility of private data in People Profile for proxy?
> Some sections of People Profile are not available after proxy.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Employee Profile - People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Proxy Management.
- In the Grant Proxy Rights section, do not select Employee Central V2 + Employee Profile and Private Data For Proxy Account Holder.
Now proxy users cannot see the blocks with private data in the People Profile of the proxy account holder.
People Profile contains private data of users, for example, performance history and compensation information. Blocks that contain private data must be protected properly, for example, when delegates log in the system via proxy.
The following blocks are considered private data in the People Profile:
- Live Profile User Information
- Live Profile Trend Information
- Live Profile MDF Information
- Custom background blocks
- All Talent blocks
- All Personal Information blocks
- All Employment Information blocks
- All Compensation Information blocks
private data, people profile, proxy, personal data , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile , Problem