You are trying to add information in the Sales & Marketing Team tab of a lead but you cannot find the Add button. You see this button in other leads, even already converted ones.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Leads view.
- Open the lead ABC (ABC stands as the lead ID).
- Select the Sales & Marketing Team tab.
You do not find the Add button.
Lead ABC has reached its threshold of conversion into opportunities.
Sales and Marketing Team information is linked to the opportunities that you convert from leads. If you cannot convert a lead into an opportunity anymore, it does not make sense to change its Sales and Marketing Team further, thus the Add button hidden.
This is the standard behavior of the system. You can set a higher limit for it by following the steps below:
- Open the Business Configuration work center.
- Type "Leads" (without the quotes) in the search field and press Enter.
- Open the Leads fine-tuning activity.
- Click in the Maintain Conversion Limit link.
- Enter a new number in the Define number field.
- Click in Save and Close.
Lead ; Conversion Limit ; Missing ; Add Button Missing ; Sales and Marketing Team ; Sales & Marketing Team ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To