You would like to disable mobile access for several courses and by doing it manually, it takes to much time.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - Item Connector
Instead of disabling the "Enable Mobile Access" option one by one, you can use the Item Connector to update on a single batch. Please follow these steps:
Download the Connector template by navigating to System Admin > Tools > Download Connector Template
- Choose Connector: Item Connector
- Choose Supported files: content_module_data
- Click Submit button
- Open the file on Excel to populate with data you want to update
- The mandatory fields are:
- 'APP_ID' (Content Object ID)
- 'NOTACTIVE' (Status)
Disable Mobile Access, Mass disable mobile access, mobile content access, Enable Mobile Access, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application , How To