Filter shows "All" instead of member name when using a hyperlink to pass dimension members to a filter in another story
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Create 2 stories, a Main Story and Detail Story.
- Create a hyperlink to jump to the Detail Story from the Main Story with parameters for one or more dimensions.
- Detail Story is opened with the dimension filters successfully. The correct data is displayed.
- However, Story filters (Input controls) show "(All)" instead of filtered values for the dimensions
Issue only occurs when passing filters as variables in opening a new story
Identified as a code issue. Fixed in wave 2019.10 and later.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem