- It is not possible to overwrite/edit the token via Manage Languages since the value is defaulted as "a token".
- It has been validated the token is correctly configured; however the timeout warning message is not correctly populating the 'COMMON_SESSION_MINUTE' token.
You session will expire in 1 COMMON_SESSION_MINUTE
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management b1902
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Wait for the timeout warning message to appear (approximately 25 minutes)
- When a user has been inactive for 25 minutes, they will be prompted with a timeout warning, where they can choose to extend their session.
- The timeout period of 30 minutes is not configurable, and both internal and external candidates are shown a timeout warning after 25 minutes of activity.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in release b1905.
Success Factors, RCM, SF, token not populating, time out message, COMMON_SESSION_MINUTE, PTCH-29754 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Bug Filed