When creating a ticket via the Detailed View, it's not possible to edit the Source field.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Click in Ticket Configuration.
- Check option "Create tickets in detail view".
Now, you want to create a new ticket, by following steps:
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click in New.
- New ticket creation window is opened, but field Source is read only.
Field Source is not yet enabled for the Detailed View.
This is the expected behavior. The functionality to edit the Source field when creating a ticket in the Detailed View is planned to be included, however at this point in time, we are not in a position to provide more accurate information on date and/or timelines for this.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To