You are processing a purchase order. You have selected the option "Purchase Order Acknowledgment Expected" from the purchase order Items tab. However, when the purchase order is changed, no result is visible from the output communication (fax, e-mail, print, xml).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Request and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Order View.
- Select the purchase order of your choice.
- Select View All.
- From the Items tab, the option Purchase Order Acknowledgment Expected is selected.
- After updating the purchase order, no visible result of this change appears on the output communication (fax, e-mail, print, xml).
No setting has been done from the button "You Can Also".
- Click "You Can Also" from the top right corner of your purchase order.
- Select "Edit Output Settings for Change PO".
- Edit the Output Setting with the configuration of your choice (fax, e-mail, print, xml).
Purchase order, output communication, output history, purchase order acknowledgment expected, output settings. , KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , How To