- “A chart cannot be provided for linked dimensions from a secondary data source” occurs when creating Time Series chart based on SAC linked model
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.7.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Create a Time Series chart in story based on model1, add one measure in Measures panel.
- Add a linked model named model2, add a measure of model2 in Measures panel.
- Add a dimension of model2 in Color panel.
This issue is a product defect.
This issue has been fixed on SAC 2019.10 version.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
A chart cannot be provided for linked dimensions from a secondary data source, linked model, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, logon, login, home, load, hang, pending, Application Error, Script error , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem