- Only partial projects appear in the list when creating Import Data Connection to a Google BigQuery System in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.2.9
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Go to Main Menu > Connection and then click Add Connection icon.
- Expand Acquire Data and select Google BigQuery.
- Sign in to your Google BigQuery account.
- Expand the list of Google BigQuery Project.
=> Only partial projects appear in the list.
This issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
This issue is planning to be fixed on wave 2019.09.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, import, acquire, google, bigquery, big query, project, partial, not all, all, list, miss, missing , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem