- Error message when creating a model in SAP Analytics Cloud based on SAP BW live connection:
status: 2700, code: "FIREFLY_ERROR", message: "Driver Error: Error [Driver]: (#2700) Cube tag in structure not found"
- Connection itself can be saved without any error.
- Specific to a certain SAP BW system.
- The SAP BW backend system is fully aligned with the list of necessary notes from the SAP Note 2541557
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection to SAP BW
Incorrect handler class CL_BICS_INA_VERSION_HTTP has been maintained in service "/sap/bw/ina". Due to that even GetResponse requests are being handled by this incorrect class instead of the correct (CL_BICS_INA_HTTP_HANDLER_GR) one.
In order to solve the issue, please remove the handler class CL_BICS_INA_VERSION_HTTP from the service "/sap/bw/ina".
NOTE: For SAP S4HANA backend systems make sure you have followed the SAP Note: 2289865 - Configuration steps for S/4 HANA Analytics
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , Problem