- Different types of Geo maps (Bubble Layer, Choropleth Layer, etc.) do not render or return data in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- This error may also occur:No Location Data.
- Heat map layer returns data using the same Location dimension against the same model.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.5.3
- Live data connection to SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story with couple of Geo Map types.
- Notice that while for example Bubble and Choropleth layer types do not return any data, the Heat Map layer displays the data correctly.
This issue is caused by a defect in calilng the geo metadata.
This issue is planned to be fixed in 2019.07 wave for bi-weekly releases and in 2019.Q2. release for QRC (quarterly release schedule) systems.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Geo, Map, Layer, Location, Dimension, Cannot, Display, Apper, Visible, Bubble, Choropleth, Heat, Data , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem