You create a Down Payment Request with Error 'Sales data or pricing terms not found for account'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Open the Sales Order workcenter.
- Navigate to the Sales Order view.
- Select Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order ID).
- Click on Create Down Payment.
- Enter Amount and click OK.
- Down Payment Request DEF is created.
- Open Down Payment Request DEF.
- Error message 'Sales data or pricing terms not found for account' is showing.
When creating a Down Payment from a Sales Order, the system checks the following steps:
Pricing details are checked for the Organisation of the logged on user.
- Error messages are generated for incorrect determinations.
- It transfers the pricing details from the Sales Order to the Down Payment.
- If error messages are raised due to inconsistencies from the first step, the error messages remain.
- Navigate to the Account Management workcenter.
- Select the Accounts view.
Open the master data of the buyer party in sales order ABC.
- Navigate to the Sales tab.
- Maintain the sales unit, that the logged on user belongs to.
- Now during down payment creation, the pricing information will be determined correctly from the logged on user.
- Once the Determination is done without inconsistencies, pricing details will be transferred from Sales Order to Down Payment Request.
Down Payment, Sales Order, Inconsistency, Pricing Terms, Anzahlung, Kundenauftrag, Inkonsistenz, Preisbedingungen , KBA , AP-CI-CIR , Customer Invoice Request , Problem