Is there a procedure to change how the ordered users are displayed, whether by UserID by numerical order or First and Last name in alphabetical format?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Access a Scheduled Offering
- Click on Add Users
- Perform a search for users
- Notice the ordering of users are displayed in order by UserID or Alphabetical by Last Name and First:
- Access the configuration for the User search selector found in System Admin > Configuration > Search Selectors > User
- Note the value set for the following property: selectedOrderBy
- The value can be set to selectedOrderBy=By Name if the admin wishes to view users sorted alphabetically by name.
- Set the value to selectedOrderBy=BY student ID if the admin wishes to view users sorted by UserID:
user, userID sorting, username by alphabetical order, adding users to Scheduled Offering, SF, success factors, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem