You are unable to post a Goods and Service receipt in the unposted source documents as there is an error Inventory ID is mandatory for legacy assets.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to General ledger work center.
Go to closing cockpit view.
Select the Source document view.
Under the unposted source documents.
You find the Goods and Service receipt document with the error message Inventory ID is mandatory for legacy assets
The Migration Objects - Fixed Asset and Fixed Assets(Extended) must be disabled.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter .
- Navigate to the Implementation project view.
- Select the activity Enable Data Migration per Object.
- Open the activity.
- Under the Migration Object, the Fixed Asset and Fixed Assets(Extended) are Enabled.
- You need to disable both of the tick boxes and click save.
After this, you will be able to post the Goods and Service Receipt.
KBA , inventory id is mandatory for legacy , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem