You are trying to activate the purchase order integration using SOAP/IDoc but get the following error messages:
Outbound deployment failed.
- Sender partner number missing.
- Error while reactivating communication arrangement.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work center Application and User Management.
- Go to the view Input and Output Management.
- Select Communication Arrangements.
- Open Purchase Order Integration using SOAP/IDoc and click View All.
- Click Save and Reactivate.
Now you get the error messages.
The customer ID at supplier is missing for your company.
Click on the business partner ID.
- Click View All in the new window.
- Go to the tab Purchasing.
- Add the customer ID at supplier and save.
If you click Save and Reactivate now the error messages are gone and the communication arrangement will be activated.
IDOC, purchase order, SOAP, integration, communication, arrangement, sender partner number, outbound deployment, , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem