- How to set the default export options for a report?
- How to retain the options selected for the exporting format?
- How to save the report default options for a specific exporting format in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a report in Crystal Reports.
- Under the menu "File - Export", select a specific exporting format.
- Depending of the exporting format, it displays specific export options.
For example: If a report is exported to the format: "Microsoft Excel (97 - 2003 ) Data-Only", it will display the following exporting options:
How to save these options for the report, so that the next time the report is exported to the same format, those options are retained?
- To save the export options for a report in Crystal Reports, follow the steps below:
- Open the report in Crystal Reports.
- Under the menu "File", select "Export - Report Export Options..."
- In the "Set Default Export options" window, select the desired exporting options, and click "OK"
For example: select "Export - Microsoft Excel (97 - 2003)", and click "OK"
- In the "Export Options" window, select the desired format options for the report, and click "OK"
- Save the report.
Now, when exporting the report to the format you selected, it will use the exporting format options you selected as the default.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016