When in full screen, clicking the Back button after navigating to a hidden page using a hyperlink shows a red toast. The error states “The page referenced by this link no longer exists” in SAP Analytics Cloud
- “The page referenced by this link no longer exists”
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a Canvas page.
- Save the story.
- Add a chart, add a dimension and some measures
- Add a second canvas page (set as hidden)
- Switch back to first page
- Add a hyperlink on the chart (Link to: Page, Page: Next Page, Hyperlink Options: Apply Selected dimension as filter)
- Switch to view mode
- Select a bar on the chart
- Jump to next page
- Click Full Screen
- Click Back on toolbar
Incorrect handling of full screen and hidden page navigation
Development have put in a fix to all the navigation to execute the back button properly without error
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem