Axis break in bar/column chart is not working correctly when adding one dimension input control] in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When switching value in dimension input control, the Axis break will be applied to all values
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.5.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story with Bar/Column chart on sample model [BestRunJuice_SampleModel].
- Select any one account like [Gross Margin] as Measures axis.
- Under Dimensions axis, click Create Dimension Input Control.
- Select dimension [Sales Manager] & [Product] and click OK.
- Choose bar of [Kiran Raj] and select Apply axis break.
=> An axis break is added to the bar of [Kiran Raj] only.
- Change to [Product] in the dimension input control.
=> Each bar for all values of [Product] will have an axis break, which is not expected.
This issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
This issue is planning to be fixed on wave 2019.10.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, axis break, dimension, input control, filter, change, switch, apply, all, values, bar, column , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem