With the 1902 Release, customers can now configure the Location Foundation Object as an additional attribute for CRM Talent Pools. This article explains how a customer can associate the Location Foundation Object to CRM Talent Pools.
*** Images/screenshots in this article are taken from an internal SAP Demo instance. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental. ***
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Talent Pool functionality must be turned on from Upgrade Center.
- Enable the Location Foundation Object by defining the field in the Corporate Data Model in Provisioning as an XML.
- Manage Location FO data from Admin Center >> Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures.
- Go to Admin Center >> Configure Object Definitions.
- Search Object Definitions >> Candidate Relationship Management Pool Extension (CRMPoolExtension).
- Click on Take Action >> Make Correction.
- Under the Associations section, input:
- Name: Location
- Multiplicity: One to Many
- Destination Object: Location Wrapper
- Type: Composite
- Click Save.
- Validate the set-up. The Location Foundation Object should now appear as an Additional Attribute in CRM Talent Pools.
Additional Requirements (as needed):
- Perform an ODATA API Metadata Refresh by navigating to Admin Center >> OData API Metadata Refresh And Export >> Click the Refresh button.
Candidate Relationship Management, Talent Pool, CRM Talent Pool, Location Foundation Object, Generic Objects, FO/GO, Additional Attribute, Filters, Candidate Relationship Management Pool Extension, Configure Object Definitions, Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures, Corporate Data Model, Candidate Search, ODATA API Metadata Refresh , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To