Existing thresholds disappear when applying filters on the threshold rule in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.5.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a Story which has a table with threshold defined.
- Edit the Story.
- Select conditional formatting.
- Edit the existing threshold.
- Add a filter and apply.
- Notice that no thresholds are visible.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future** version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Please refer to maintenance document.
** in Wave 2019.11. for customers on Bi-Weekly release cycle.
** in Q3 for customers on Quarterly release cycle (QRC).
After you observe that the thresholds disappeared, toggle the Show Thresholds option off and on.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, conditional, formatting, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem