- When you click Check Configuration button (System > Administration > Datasource Configuration", you get one of the following errors:
- "Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud Agent. Please contact your administrator to ensure that SAP Analytics Cloud Agent is running, configured correctly, and is reachable from the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector"
- "Please verify your configuration settings to ensure all entered values are correct. If verified, please contact SAP Support regarding the configuration issue."
- Import Connection does not work.
- No traffic is observed to go through between SAP Analytics Cloud and Cloud Connector. No related info is recorded in Cloud Connector trace.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
- Import data connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow Configuring SAP Analytics Cloud Agent.
- Notice the error.
- "Location ID" value in SAP Analytics Cloud is not matched with the Location ID of the corresponding subaccount configured in SAP Cloud Connector.
- As of Cloud Connector release 2.9.0, the location ID is used as routing information and therefore you can connect multiple cloud connectors to a single subaccount. If you don't specify any value for <Location ID>, the default is used, which represents the behavior of previous Cloud Connector versions. The location ID must be unique per subaccount and should be an identifier that can be used in a URI. To route requests to a Cloud Connector with a location ID, the location ID must be configured in the respective destinations.
- Location ID is configurable in newer Wave release of SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- If your SAP Analytics Cloud system has not yet supported to specify Location ID, and Cloud Connector has been upgraded to 2.9.0 or later, ensure to leave it as default (remove the value ) in the Location ID field in SAP Cloud Connector.
- If your SAP Analytics Cloud system supports to specify Location ID, ensure the value of Location ID specified in SAC is matched with the corresponding subaccount configured in SAP Cloud Connector.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > System > Administration > Datasource Configuration > On-premise datasource > Edit Location:
- SAP Cloud Connector:
- 2794105 - How to use multiple Cloud Connectors to one subaccount using Location IDs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , Acquired, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem