Is it possible to create a tile on Business Unit Head's Name?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Dashboards and Tiles
Currently it is not possible to create a tile on the Business Unit Head's Name. The EC domain does not have a field to pull the Head's full name, the only field to put in the Category of the dashboard is the Head's ID. That would be considered an enhancement request for the EC domain. See KBA 2090228 for your reference.
It is possible to report on the Business Unit Heads ID, but not their name. See below screenshots for reference:
- Go to Manage dashboard and open the tile from Tile Builder
- Go to "Chart Data"
- Select "Business Uni Head Of Unit" as below:
- Select the other required fields like the Drill down and go to "Preview":
- See that the ID of the Heads will show and not the Employee's names.
Tile Business Unit Head Name Headcount tile Dashboard , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem