You are trying to check if a Cost center is being assigned to a Source Document.
In the Journal Entry,you see that the Source Document Type is Goods and Activity Confirmation but when you navigate to Source Document ID,it opens up an Inventory Difference Confirmation.
This case document helps you to check the Source Document from Supply Chain Management Side in detail as the Inventory Difference Confirmation does not show whether there was a Cost Center Assignment during Source Document creation.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger Work center.
- Go to the Journal Entries view and then to Journal Entries Subview.
- Show All Postings and Search for Journal Entry ID 123(123 represents Journal Entry ID).
- Select the Journal EntryID and choose view.
- Choose the Source Document ID.
This opens up Inventory Difference Confirmation and you will not be able to see the Cost Center Assignment.
You can follow the below steps to check Inventory Difference Confirmation
Go to the Physical Inventory Work center.
- Go to the Monitoring view and then to By PI Count Document.
- Show All PI Count documents and Go to Advanced Search.
- Select the Product ID and Creation Date.
You can see the respective Physical Inventory Count Document and under General tab you can see the Cost Center that is assigned.
Inventory Difference Confrimation,PI Count Document,Physical Inventory , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem