You have transported the extension fieds from development tenant to quality tenant, however there is a field name mismatch between both the tenants.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Data Workbench work center.
2. Select Import view and then select the relevant business object.
3. Select Download.
To transport layout :
1.Logon to source tenant, Go to Administrator -> Transport Management.
2.Create a transport request for the relevant business object, Which was downloaded and then Assemble and Release.
3.Logon to target tenant, Go to Administrator -> Transport Management and 'Activate' your newly created transport.
4.Once the above steps were done, Download the template from the target tenant and you can see that the extension fields
were not tranported correctly.
KUT Extensions added to OData services cannot be transported using Transport Management. Such extensions to OData is possible only via Content Transfer.
1. Logon to source tenant, Go to Menu->Adapt->Export Layout.
2. Logon to target tenant, Go to Menu->Adapt->Import Layout.
3. Select exported master layout and import in to the target tenant.
4. To see the result of import,Go to Administration work-center view and select Content transfer link.
5. Select the import row from the table and open it. Details show the status of import.
6. Once the import is successfull, navigate to Data Workbench work center.
7. Verify the text by exporting /downloading the template.
Transport Management, Extension fields, Odata Service, Data Workbench , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem