The following error occurs when trying to import data from an SAP BW data source into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- The data query returns empty result set.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
No available presentations for a characteristic were selected in the Select Presentations dialogue (wrench icon).
Select at least one available presentation in the Select Presentations dialogue (wrench icon) for the dimensions (characteristics) selected in the Build SAP BW Query dialogue window (Selected Data section):
- Key (DISPLAY_KEY)
- Key (Internal) (KEY)
- Long Text (LONG_TEXT)
- Medium Text (MIDDLE_TEXT)
- Short Text (SHORT_TEXT)
- Text (TEXT)
- Importing SAP BW Data to a New or Existing Model
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, available presentations, spbw, bw, datasource, bex query , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem