Business Requirement demands Different Priorties to be defined.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Work Center
- Then to Tickets View
- Open Ticket XYZ, where, XYZ is any ticket ID
- On Ticket Header, Priority field defines only standard values - Immediate, Urgent, Normal and Low.
There is no option to rename these fields not even in Business Configuration activities.
Priority Field do not support Fine-Tuning custom codes. But we can use Language Adaptation to rename this.
- Go to Administrator Work Center
- Then to General Settings View
- Select Language Adaptation Screen
- Create new record for "Ticket" Business Object , and open the same
- Under Text Pool Selection, click on "Collect Texts" for Service Work Center
- Go to Code Text Fields facet
- Under the Source Text column, filter for the required Priority value Immediate, Urgent, Normal or Low.
- This should filter for record with Code Data Type as APC_V_PRIORITY_CODE and Code Implementation as Business Configuration Object
- Enter the Target Text as per the Business Requirement and save.
Now, when you go to ticket, the updated values are seen.
Language Adaptation, Ticket , priority , KBA , ticket , priority , rename , code data type , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem